When you see me you know me. 1605 (1913)

fullscreen
Author: Rowley, Samuel, d. 1633?
Subject: Henry VIII, King of England, 1491-1547
Publisher: [Amersham] Issued for subscribers by the ed. of the Tudor facsimile texts
Call number: ABF-5324
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: Robarts - University of Toronto
Collection: robarts; toronto

Copyright-evidence-operator: scanner-liz-ridolfo
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by scanner-liz-ridolfo for item whenyouseemeyouk00rowluoft on October 12, 2006: no visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1913.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20061012172249
Scanningcenter: uoft
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/whenyouseemeyouk00rowluoft